BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

English/American greetings of epically-dumb proportions


Have you ever really noticed how many greetings there are in the English language? Check it outttt:

  • Whats up? (classic)
  • How goes it?
  • How's my favorite person?
  • Yo.
  • Yo yo!
  • Hi. (classic)
  • Hello. (classic)
  • Hiya! (slightly less classic but still classic nonetheless)
  • Brother!
  • Bro!
  • Dude!
  • My budddyyy friendddd! (my favorite XD)
  • How are you?
  • Friendo!
  • My bestest buddy!
  • (prep)Biffle!
  • (prep)BFF!
  • (prep)My BFFEAE!(Best Friend For Ever And Ever)
  • How does your life go?
  • Whats the good word?
  • *high five*
  • *windmill high five*
  • *up slap down slap high five*
  • *high five, miss* psych!
  • *high five, miss, stroke hair* My hairrrr!
  • *high five, miss, stroke hair* My squirrel!
Why do we greet each other so crudely? And funnily for that matter...

Humans are weird.

Your chipmunk,

~ Geraldine

0 comments: